Sunday, February 12, 2006

 

Taking gold for weirdest Opening Ceremonies...

Man,
That Torino Opening Ceremonies was weird. We liked the mass-of-people-animating-a-ski-jumper but we were confused by the roller-blading flamers. (Did I say that right?) There were moments that seemed so bizzarre, I thought the next part of the show would be Bjork coming out in a swan dress.

I mean, did you notice the people dancing with cows?

Cows, man.

This is how we do it in the (Torino) OCs...

My last comment: This even beat the Aha Reunion from Opening Ceremonies in Lillehammer.

Oh wait, one more thing: Sharon Stone?

Oh, and another: Yoko Ono?

And another: Peter Gabriel?

It was so random sometimes, I thought I was watching a Super Bowl halftime show.

Okay...
all assail.
(Except you, spammers....stay out of it.)

Comments:
I didn't watch the OC, but roller-blading flamers sounds mighty interesting. Was it a George Michael-Elton John duet? I'm just askin'.
 
George and Elton would have just capped the evening off perfectly.

Here's one more thing that got me ire up:

While we were suffering through this, Fox quietly aired the last 4 eps of Arrested Development.

An unfitting death for such an amazing show. Quietly strangled to death by Turinites on crack.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home