Saturday, August 05, 2006

 

Gnarly Update

ABOUT.COM IS STILL HOSTING THE "SMILEY FACES" VIDEO


Holy cow! This video is awesome! Dennis Hopper? Dean Stockwell? Bowie? Groovy Purple Dirigible?

This is an excellent concept video, positing that "Gnarls Barkley" is a mythical entity that has influenced popular music since the beginning of pop music. Oh, man. This blows the roof off of "Dani California." This video makes the Red Hot Chili Peppers video look like a grade-school production.

I'm glad I kept checking the web, and didn't just stop at YouTube. I've now watched this amazing clip 4 times. Now it's your turn.

All assail!

Comments:
Thanks again for all the neat-o stuff to check out. Since I know nothing of which you speak, I have none to assail. Maybe I'll come back and do so one day.
 
Hey, that was fun. They should've thrown Woody Allen in there somewhere as a Zelig hat-tip, though.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home