Friday, August 25, 2006

 

There is a difference!

I've been busy lately. Work is keeping me busy, home is keeping me busy. I even have dreams now, where I'm too, too busy.

This morning, I woke up pretty tired, but it still is no excuse for this:

I checked my daily Savage Chicken delivery, and actually stared at it for almost 2 full minutes before I got it.

Is it because my humor circuitry doesn't work before 6:00 am? Is it possible the comic wasn't funny? No, it's because I read Altruism as Autism...At least 20 times before I saw what my problem was.

I need to go back to bed...

No assail needed. I just thought I'd share.

Comments:
Thanks for reminding me about the Chicken.
So, I doubt you're watching... but Celebrity Duets is 100% Pure Velveeta Car Crash. Can't take my eyes off the hrrible deliciousness.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home