Wednesday, January 24, 2007

 

If only we still had "Celebrity Deathmatch"

I've just been turned on to a cool song by a band called Portugal, the Man. The song "aka M80 The Wolf," has a dash of Mars Volta with a dash of Cake. Cool, foreboding, and kinda sweet.

I keep getting short-circuits in my brain, though, and everytime I see the "P----, the -----" come up on my iPod, I think Pedro, the Lion. I don't know enough about either band to declare which P-the-Something band is better, but to me, I would guess that a cage match would probably come out even. Portugal, as an entity, could probably beat any Pedro, but a Lion will most likely take down any Man. And the "the"s just cancel each other out.

So, much like the sum effect of this post, there probably wouldn't be much of an outcome to speak of.

But if you disagree, then by all means, All Assail!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home