Wednesday, August 30, 2006

 

Sweet sweet vindication...

"Season" 3 of Arrested Development came out on Tuesday. My wife and I watched this show from beginning to end, and loved every insane minute of it. Now, it's officially over, and the bittersweet lookbacks have begun. I'm gonna head out and buy this, for sure. But I'm not sure if I'm ready to go back to it, yet. I may still need some time to heal...

We miss you, Arrested!

If you don't understand why we felt like this show was made just for us, and why we are having such trouble parting, check out this Amazon Exclusive clip with AD star Jason Bateman. It says everything we ever wanted to hear about being a loyal fan, and we even get thanked.

Watching this, I now know I didn't waste my time trying to rally the troops and win new viewers. Watching this, I feel better about trying to SaveOurBluths. Watching this, I know that watching was the right thing to do...

All assail!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home