Thursday, July 19, 2007

 

Bezos, former student of Trelawney

I got my confirmation from Amazon today that my copy of Harry Potter 7 is being processed for shipping.

But I think they know something that the rest of us will need to wait a few more days to find out...

Here is the description of my order:

There you can:
* View the status of unshipped items
* Cancel unshipped items
* Return items
* And do much more
The following items are being prepared for shipment by Amazon.com:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty Item Price Shipping Subtotal
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Amazon.com items (Sold by Amazon.com, LLC) :
2 Harry Potter and the Death... $17.99 2 $35.98


See That? Harry Potter and the Death!
Tell us what you know, Jeff Bezos! Tell us!!!


...Be warned, fair muggle.
Be warned

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home